- [S135] Clarence Almond Torrey., New England Marriages Prior to 1700, (1907),.
- [S273] Wrawby, Lincolnshire, England Wrawby Parish, Bishop's Transcripts, (Church of the Latter Day Saints), [Batch no. 033 841 0508099 & Batch no. 037 151].
- [S292] Eugene Aubrey Stratton, The Plymouth Colony, Its History & People, Part III, Biographical Sketches (Salt Lake City, Utah: Ancestry Publications, c1986),.
- [S293] Issac Watson Dunham, Dunham Genealogy: English & American Branches of the Dunham Family 1907, Norwich, Connecticut (Beulltin Print, Norwich, Connecticut: 1907),.
- [S294] Eugene Stratton, Plymouth Colony Its History & People 1620 - 1691.
- [S295] New York Mrs. Charles L. Alden of Troy, The Snow Genealogy.
- [S296] Charles Henry Pope., The Pioneers of Massachusetts, A Descriptive List, Drawn From The Records Of The Colonies, Towns, & Churches, & Other Contemporaneous Documents., (Originally Published: Boston, Massachusetts, 1900. Reprinted: The Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc., 1965),.
- [S297] Leon Clark Hills, History and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and First Commers to Ye Olde Colonie - Cape Cod Series (Washington, D.C.: Hills Publishing Company, 27 October 1936),.
- [S404] Reverand B. F. De Costa, "Stephen Hopkins of the Mayflower," New EnglaJuly 1879nd Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 33, number 3 (July 1879): pages 300-305.
- [S457] Robert Charles Anderson., The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, ([database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000. Original data: Robert Charles Anderson. The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1633, vols. 1-3. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995.),.
- [S478] Caleb Johnson, "The True Orgins of Mayflower Passenger Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist Volume 73 (July 1998): pages 161-171.
- [S479] Russell Snow, A family history : recording the ancestors of Russell Snow Hitchcock : this includes the ancestral lines of Hitchcock, Andrews, Snow, Russell, Bardwell, Warriner, Pepper, and their allied lines (Bath, Maine: Private, 1947),.
- [S609] John Camden Hotten., Immigrants Who Went To America 1600-1700, (1874),.
- [S696] Richard Anson Wheeler, History of Stonington, Connecticut (New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company, 1900),.
- [S731] George Ernest Bowman, "The Mayflower Genealogies, Stephen Hopkins & His Descendants," The Mayflower Descendant
Volume 5, number 1 (January 1903): pages 47-53.
- [S835] George Ernest Bowman, "The Portions of Stephen Hopkin's Daughters & The Estate of Elizabeth Hopkins," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 4, number 2 (April 1902): pages 114-119.
- [S884] George Earnest Bowman, "The Will & Inventory of Stephen Hopkins," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 2, number 1 (January 1900): pagess 12-17.
- [S894] Miss Mary G. Hinckley, "The Will of Giles Hopkins 1690," The Mayflower Descendant Volume :, mumber 2 (April 1899): pages 110-112.
- [S904] John A Goodwin, The Pilgrim Republic, An historical review of the colony of New Plymouth, (Boston and New York, Houghton Mifflin: 1920),.
- [S905] "Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist (July 1998):.
- [S907] W. B. Trask, "Abstract of Early Wills," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 16, number 1 (January 1862): pages 72-76.
- [S908] Ralph Phillips, "Hopkins Family of Wortley, Gloucestershire--Possible Ancestry of Stephen Hopkins," The American Genealogist
- [S909] Charles Howard Bangs, Edward Banges, The Pilgrim (Lynn, Massachusetts: Nichols Press, 1916),.
- [S1082] Church of the Latter Day Saints, International Genealogical Index, Library of Michigan,.
- [S1106] George Ernest Bowman, The Mayflower Descendant (Heritage Books Inc.: 1995),.
- [S1108] Anna Kingbury, An Historical Sketch of Nicholas Busby, the Emigrant (Privately Printed: 1924),.
- [S1113] The book of records of the town of, (Sag Harbor, N. Y., J. H. Hunt, book and job printer: 1874),.
- [S1215] Glade Jan Nelson, "Identifying Mercy, wife of Thomas Hinckley of Harwich, Massachusetts as Mercy [Bangs] [Hinckley] Cole," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 162, number 3 (July 2008): pages 212-221.
- [S1223] Philip Tillingraft Nickerson, "Reverand John Mayo, First Minister of the Second Church of Boston, Massachusetts," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 95, number 1 (January 1941): pages 39-49.
- [S1224] Philip Tillingraft Nickerson, "Reverand John Mayo, First Minister of the Second Church of Boston, Massachusetts," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 95, number 2 (April 1941): pages 100-.
- [S1225] William B. Track, "Abstracts From the Earliest Wills on Record in the County Suffolk, Mass,," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 12, number 4 (October 1859): pages 331-338.
- [S1254] Charles Atwood, History of the Atwood Family in England & the United States (Boston: Press of George H. Ware, 1888),.
- [S1256] "Sanderstead," Wikipedea.
- [S1257] Elijah Francis Atwood, Ye Atte Wode Annuals (Sisseton, S. D.: Atwood Publishing Cimpany, 1928),.
- [S1388] Ruth Wilder Sherman, "Mary Atwood Sampler," New England Historical &Genealogical Register
Volume 144 Number 1 (January 1990 - page 25): pages 23-28.
- [S1500] "Chatham, Mass., Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 5, number 3 (JUly 1903): page 141-143.
- [S1522] Robert S. Wakefield, "Additons and Corrections to Torrey's New England Marriages," The American Genealogist Volume 60 Number 3 (July 1984): pages 158-160.
- [S1523] "Eastham and Orleans, Mass., Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 4 Number 1 (January 1906): pages 29-34.
- [S1524] M. L. T. Alden, "The Snow Genealogy," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 47 Number 1 (January 1893): pages 81-86.
- [S1535] Gustavus Adolphus Hinckley., Barnstable, MA: Probate Records 1685-1789, AmericanAncestors.org, (New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002),.
- [S1536] Lee D. van Antwerp.,Ruth Wilder Sherman., Vital Records of Plymouth, Massachusetts to the year 1850, AmericanAncestors.org, (Camden, Maine: Picton Press, 1993),.
- [S1539] Rachel E. Barclay, "The Two Wives of Thomas Mulford of Eastham, Mass.," The American Genealogist Volume 40 Number 4 (October 1964): pages 193-198.
- [S1541] Lori Alrtine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants of Edward Small of New England and the Allied Familes (Boston, Houghton Miflin: 1934),.
- [S1542] Robert S. Wakefield, "Additions and Corrections to Torrey's New England Marriages," The American Genealogist Volume 60 (July, 1984): pages 158-160.
- [S1543] "Yarmouth, Mass., Vital Records," The American Genealogist Vol;ume 3 Number 1 (Jan 1901): pages 36-39.
- [S1544] William Christopher Smith, History of Chatham, Massachusetts: formerly the constablewick or village of Monomoit (Hyannis, Massachusesetts, FB & FP Goss: 1909),.
- [S1549] Nebraska Filley, Stewart Clan Magazine Volume 1 Number 1 (July 1922):.
- [S1550] Barnstable, MA: Probate Records 1685-1789, www.AmericanAncestors.org, (New England Historical and Genealogical Register These records were taken from the Gustavus Adolphus Hinckley papers),.
- [S1824] R. Dudley Kelley, "Descendants of David Okillea of Yarmouth, Massachusetts," New England Historical & Genealogical Record Volume 151, number 2 (April 1997): pages 131-152.