- [S42] Lois Streeter Corliss, Cass County, Michigan Families - Book 37 (Manuscript 1950),.
- [S48] Josephine C. Frost, Ancestors of Frank Herbert Davol and his wife Phebe Downing Willits; showing Mayflower descent from John Alden, James Chilton...John Cooke...Priscilla Mullines, Richard Warren. (New York, F. H. Hitchcock, 1925),.
- [S96] Michigan Daughters of the American Revolution., Compilation of Cass County, Michigan Family Records, (Daughters of the American Revolution of Michigan),.
- [S179] Levi B. Chase, A Genealogy and Historical Notices of the family of Plimpton or Plympton in America and of Plumpton in England (Hartford, Connecticut: Plimpton Mfg. Co., 1884),.
- [S225] Carl Shumaker., Cemeteries of Crawford County, Ohio, (Crawford County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society, Inc., P.O. Box 92, Galion, Ohio 44833),.
- [S239] Patia Havens L'Hommedieu, The Searings of Connecticut Farms, New Jersey (Port Washingto, New York: 1941),.
- [S312] Church of the Latter Day Saints
, Ancestral File, Church of the Latter Day Saints,.
- [S399] Genealogical Records Committee of the Livingston Chapter of the Michigan Daughters of the Amerivan Revolution., Recording of Twenty Four Rural Cemeteries of Livingston County, Michigan, (1933),.
- [S403] Estelle Clark Watson, Loyalists, Clarks, Badgleys and Allied Families - Ancestors and Descendants of Matthias4
and Rachel (Abbott) Badgley.
- [S406] Wheeler Thurston, "Badgley Family History," Newark, New Jersey Evening News
Newark, New Jersey Evening News
July 23 to Nov 11, 1906 by Wheeler Thurston
(23 July - 11 November 1906):.
- [S410] Will.
- [S411] Erastmus Briggs, History of the Town of Concord Being the Present Towns of Concord, Collins, N. Collins, & Sardinia, Erie County, New York (Rochester, New York: Union & Advertiser Company's Print, 1883),.
- [S412] Stephen Badgley Badgley & Related Families.
- [S423] Land Record.
- [S439] Livingston County Tombstone Inscriptions.
- [S582] Crawford County, Ohio Marriage Records.
- [S646] Documentation.
- [S668] 1790 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S670] 1810 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S672] 1830 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S673] 1840 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S867] John & John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britian & Ireland, 2 Volumes. (London: Henry Colburn, Great Marlborough Street 1847),.
- [S912] Daniel & Samuel Lysons, Magna Britannia: Volume 5:,, http//www. britishhistory.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid-50720&strqery="John Babington" (Derbyshire (1817) (British History On-Line]),.
- [S917] Rodolph Baron , Vicar of Greasley. Nottingham von Hube, Griseleia in Snotinghscire
(Murray's Nottingham Book Company: 1901),.
- [S918] Charles Cox, Noteson the Churches of Derbyshire.
- [S920] Calendar of the Close Rolls of Henry VI - October 1447 to July 1454 [British History Online].
- [S923] "Sir William Babington," Wikipedia.
- [S924] Peter Barnes-Graham, "Babington I," Stirnet.
- [S925] Craig Porter, A History of the Babington's in Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire in the Fiftennth Century
- [S927] Memorials of the Bagot Family
(Blithfield: William Hodgette: 1824 [Google Book]),.
- [S937] Joseph Tilley, Old Halls, Manors, and Families of Derbyshire (Derby: Frank Murray, Moray House, 1893),.
- [S989] National Archives of the United Kingdom.
- [S1007] James Greenstreet, "Marriages at St Savior's Southwark, from AD 1605 to AD 1625," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 28 # 1 (Jan 1879): 46.
- [S1026] Reverand william Betham, The Baronetage of England (London: W. S. Betham, Furnival's-in-Court, Holborn: 1802),.
- [S1027] Sampson Erdeswicke, A Survey of Staffordshire Containing the Antiquities of that County
(London: J. B. Nichols & Son, 25, Parliament-Street. 1844),.
- [S1029] Robert W. Eyton, An Analysis and Digest of The Staffordshire Survey (London: Publsihed by Trubner & Co.,57 and 59 Ludgate Hill 1851),.
- [S1178] Benjamin D. Hicks, "Records of St. George's Church, Hempstead, Long Island," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 11, number 1 (January 1880): pages 47-51.
- [S1220] Anna Kingsbury, A Historical Sketch of Reverand John Mayo
(Privater Printing: 1923),.
- [S1323] Abstracts of Wills, Administrations and Guardianships in NY State, 1787 - 1835.
, ((Online database: AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006.)),.
- [S1388] Ruth Wilder Sherman, "Mary Atwood Sampler," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 144 Number 1 (January 1990 - page 25): pages 23-28.
- [S1514] Richard Alan Damon Jr., The Damon Family of Reading, Mass.
by Richard A. Damon, Jr., 1999;
pp. v, 1-2; PUB BY PENOBSCOT PRESS IN MAINE; (Penobscot Press in Maine: 1999),.
- [S1603] Peter J. Gagne, Kings Daughters and Founding Mothers. The Filles Du Roi, 1663-1673, 2 Volumes. (Quintin Publications, Pawtucket, RI),.
- [S1609] Jan Gergorie Coombs, Our Tangled French Canadian Roots, (Jan Gergoire Coombs, Middleton, Wisconsin:b 2009),,.
- [S1619] Ship List - "La Nouvelle France" - 1668 - www.migrations.fa/700fillesroy.htm#A.
- [S1753] Passengers of the Elizabeth & Ann, Voyage of 1635 - transcribed by Winthrop Society Ship Manifest Index - winthropsociety.com/ships/elizandann.htm.
- [S1969] State of Michigan,.
- [S2099] Charles Atwood, History of the Atwood Family, In England and the United States (Boston: Press of George W. Ware, 43 Lincoln St.),.
- [S2108] Justin Wisoe, "Abstracts of the Earliest Wills in the Probate Office, Plymouth," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 4 (April 1850): Pages 173-174.
- [S2122] "Eastham and Orleans, Mass., Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 6 (1904): Pages 201-207.