- [S839] Benjamin W. Dwight, "Last Additions to the Woolsey Family: A Few Facts Concerning the Descendants of Sarah [Woolsey] Hallett," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 6, number 1 (January 1875): pages 24-31.
- [S867] John & John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britian & Ireland, 2 Volumes. (London: Henry Colburn, Great Marlborough Street 1847),.
- [S919] "Sir John Vernon," Wikipedia.
- [S920] Calendar of the Close Rolls of Henry VI - October 1447 to July 1454 [British History Online].
- [S921] British Chancery Records [Ancestry.com].
- [S922] "Battle of Shrewsbury," Wikipedia.
- [S923] "Sir William Babington," Wikipedia.
- [S924] Peter Barnes-Graham, "Babington I," Stirnet.
- [S925] Craig Porter, A History of the Babington's in Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire in the Fiftennth Century
- [S926] John & John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britian & Ireland, 2 Volumes. (London: Henry Colburn, Great Marlborough Street 1847),.
- [S927] Memorials of the Bagot Family
(Blithfield: William Hodgette: 1824 [Google Book]),.
- [S929] Staffordshire Record Society, Collections of a history of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and Sons, St. Martin's Lane, Printers in Ordinary to his Majesty. 1908),.
- [S938] Janet Kinrade Dethick, The History of the Dethick Family of Dethick 1200 to 1918.
- [S939] John Ordish Hulme, History of Thurlaston, Leicestershire including Normanton Turville, New Hall Park, and Bassett House (S. Neal and Son, Printers, Millstone Lane, Leicester: 1904),.
- [S940] John Throsby, Thoroton's History of Nottinghamshire (1790 [British History On-Line]),.
- [S941] Bingham Association Official Website - www.binghamassociation.com/_Bingham_Association_Official_Website/Nottingham_Binghams.html.
- [S942] Nottingham History & Archaeology - http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/Brown1896/willoughby.htm
- [S943] The Willoughby Family of Wollaton and Middleton: A Brief History - The University of Nottingham - http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/…
- [S944] Willoughby on the Wold Website - http://www.willoughbyonthewolds.co.uk/localhistory.htm
- [S945] By Hugh Chisholm, Encyclopaedia britannica: a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and ...,, http://books.google.com/books
- [S980] Louis Johnes Ryerson, The Genealogy of the Ryerson Family in America 1646-1902 (Press of Jenkins & McCowan, New York:1902),.
- [S982] Descendants of Reijer Reijerse - familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/l/a/c/Ellsworth-J-La-coste-/BOOK-0001/0063-0001.html.
- [S999] John Sir Bramston, The Autobiography of Sir John Bramston, K. B. of skeens, in the Hundred of Chelmsford (London: Printed for the Camden Society, John Bowyer Nichols and son, Parliment Street MDCCCXLV ),.
- [S1000] Mary Elizabeth Nei Hanaford, Family Records of Branches of the Hanaford, Thompson, Huckins, Prescott, Smith, Neil, Haley, Lock, Swift, Plumer, Leavitt, Wilson, Green & Allied Families (Rockford, Illinois: 1915),.
- [S1001] "Nicholas Bullingham," Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Bullingham.
- [S1013] J Horace Round, Calendar of Documents in France, http://www.archive.org/stream/cu31924028043663/…, (Eyre and Spottiswoode),.
- [S1015] William Eyton, Antiquities of Shropshire, XI., en.wkipedia.org/wiki/Helias_de_Say accessed 10/10/2010 (London: John Russell Smith 1860),.
- [S1025] John Burke., A Genealogical and Heraldic History of Great Britain and Ireland
, (London: Published for Henry Colburn, by R. Bentley: 1836),.
- [S1028] Edited by The William Salt Archeological Society, Collections for a History of Staffordshire, (London: Harrison and sons, St Martin's Lane. Printers in Ordinary to Her Majesty. 1880 v. I),.
- [S1029] Robert W. Eyton, An Analysis and Digest of The Staffordshire Survey (London: Publsihed by Trubner & Co.,57 and 59 Ludgate Hill 1851),.
- [S1030] "Roger Bigod, 1st Earl of Begod," Wikipedia.
- [S1031] "Belvoir Castle," Britannia.com Touring online.
- [S1032] Falconer Maddan, The Gresleys of Drakelowe (Oxford: printed for subscribers 1899),.
- [S1033] "Robert de Stafford," Wikipedia.
- [S1034] "Simon de Montfort," Wikipedia.
- [S1035] "Roger I of Tosny," Wikipedia.
- [S1036] "Ramon Borrell, Count of Barcelona," Wikipedia.
- [S1037] "Ermesende de Carassonne," Wikipedia.
- [S1038] "Richard de Go de," Wikipedia [Spanish].
- [S1040] Paris Region Nobility - fmg.ac/projets/medlands/paris region nobilty.htm#_toc257353314.
- [S1041] "Hedwig of France," Wikipedia.
- [S1043] Gordon Goodwin, "Thomas Goade," Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900 Volume 22.
- [S1044] Roger de Toeni (de Conches) - www.mathematical.com/toeniralph1029.html.
- [S1070] Colonial and Early American New England Ancestors - www.treetreetree.co.uk.
- [S1071] Joseph Jackson Howard., Visitation of London 1633-1635
, (The Publications of the Harleian Society, London: 1880),.
- [S1072] Ancestry.com., England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940.
- [S1085] The Parish Church of St. Peter - www.n-kesteven.gov.uk/odennk.
- [S1189] True Register of All the Christeninges, Mariages, and Burialles in the Parishe of St. James, Clarkenwell: from the yeare of Our Lorde God 1551
, (London: Mitchell & Hughes, Printers: 1894),.
- [S1192] "Genealogical Gleanngs in England," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 37, number 4 (October 1883):.
- [S1707] "Ernulf de Hesdin," Wikipedea (viewed 10 September 2015): - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernulf_de_Hesdin.