- [S44] John Cox Jr., Ancestry of James Willits, Jr.
- [S45] Charles Edward Crowell, Partial Genealogy of the Ferris Family (Atlantic Highlands, N.J., Charles E. Crowell, & Antonio Rasines, 1899),.
- [S95] Spencer P. Mead, History of Greenwich, Connecticut (Knickerbocker, Press, New York 1911),.
- [S315] James G. Ferris., Bones & Bombs, (www.ferristree.com),.
- [S339] James G. Ferris., A Ferris Genealogy.
- [S432] Lyon Memorial (Detroit, Michigan: Press of William Graham Pringing Company, 1907),.
- [S454] Louis F. Haffen, Josiah A. Briggs, & Benedict Fitzpatrick James L. Wells, The Bronx & Its People: A History, 1609-1927 (Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York: 1927),.
- [S550] Funeral Card - transcribed by (transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy).
- [S552] The Bible of Michael A. Peterman & Amelia Stremmel.
- [S665] Rev. Ara Fenn Walker, Two branches of the Fenn Family in America (Cleveland, Ohio: 1953),.
- [S782] Thomas Clapp Cornell, Adam and Ann Mott, Their Ancestors amd Their Descendants (Originally, Poughkeepsie N Y, 1890: A V Haight, printer; digitized 2 July 2007),.
- [S800] Viewed 30 August 2008, "William de Ferrers, 5th Earl of Derby," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_de_Ferrers,_5th_Earl_of_Derby.
- [S835] George Ernest Bowman, "The Portions of Stephen Hopkin's Daughters & The Estate of Elizabeth Hopkins," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 4, number 2 (April 1902): pages 114-119.
- [S862] New York Marriage Licenses.
- [S890] "Sad Result of Over Work - A Young Man Shoots Himself and His Sister," The New York Times (3 July 1883): page 8.
- [S897] His daughter Eliza Seaman Leggett Dr. Valentine Seaman.
- [S968] Dutch Records of the City Clerks Office of the City of New York, (ew York: Nickerbocker Peess, 1900),.
- [S969] Horace Wilbur Palmer, Palmer Families In America
(Neshanic, New Jersey: Neshanic Publishing Company, 1966),.
- [S970] Martha Bockee Flint, Early Long Island- A Colonial Study
(New York: Putnam, 1896),.
- [S1052] J. J. Latting, Genealogical Fragments: The Sinclair and Feake Families (Digitized by the Internet Archive in 2010 with funding from the Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center),.
- [S1059] Josephine C. Frost, (Brooklyn, N Y: 1927),.
- [S1063] Frederick John Kingsbury, The Genealogy of the Descendants of Henry Kingsbury of Ipswich and Hamerhill, Mass. (Hartford Press: The Case, Lockwood, & Brainard Company),.
- [S1067] "Elizabeth Fones," Wikipedia.
- [S1083] St. Nicholas Acons Burial Records.
- [S1084] London, England, Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1538-1812 - transcribed by Ancestry.com.
- [S1091] "Lowlands New Chapel - Feake Family," Felbridge & District History Group (veiwed 18 March 2011): - www.felbridge.org.uk/index.php?p=2_13.
- [S1143] Josephine Frosg, Ancestors of Jerry Crary and Laura Antoinette Dunham of Warren, Pennsylvania (New York: F. H. Hitchcock, 1924),.
- [S1147] Nora Emma Snow, The Snow-Estes Ancestry (Snow, Hillburn, New York: 1939),.
- [S1148] Marion E. Allen., Wills of the Archdeaconry of Suffolk, 1620-1624
, (England: Boydell, 1989 [Ancestry.com]),.
- [S1149] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 88 (April 1934): page 145.
- [S1153] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 87 (October 1933): pages 367-374.
- [S1154] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
88 (April 1934): pages 142-146.
- [S1156] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 92 (July 1938): pages177-181.
- [S1159] Genealogy of Fiske (J. Munsell's Sons, Albany, New York: 1867),.
- [S1168] Robert I. Farrington Esq., "Edward Richards of Dedham, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist
Volume 24, Number 3 (July 1948): pages 143-146.
- [S1182] Osgood Field, "Sketch of the Field Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 17, number 2 (April 1863): pages 106-.
- [S1183] George F. McCracken, "The Fields of Flushing, Long Island," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 113, number 3 (July 1959): pages 197-216.
- [S1240] Elizabeth Seaman Leggett My Book of Life for my grandson, Augustus Ives - 1 April 1888
Detroit Public Library, The Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- [S1246] Longworth's American Almanac: New York Register & City Directory
, (New York: Published by Thomas Longworth, no. 39 Pine Street. 1834),.
- [S1306] Pilgrim Marriage Records - Leydon Archives; Book B;.
- [S1307] Henry Morton Dexter., The England & Holland of the Pilgrims, (Boston: Houghton, Mifflin 1905),.
- [S1372] Contributed by Theresa Hall, "Westchester County, NY, Miscellanea," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Volume 53 Number 4 (October 1922): pages 325-329.
- [S1374] Theresa Hall, "Henry Fowler of Roxbury, MA, Providence, RI, Eastchester and Mamaroneck, NY," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 59, Number 4 (October 1928): 328-332.
- [S1375] Contributed by Dr. Amos Canfield, "Co., NY, Miscellanea, Abstracts from the Records of the Town of Westchester, New York, now at th Comptroller's Office, Municipal Building, New York City," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 60 No. 4 (October 1929): pages 303-312.
- [S1376] Contributed by Theresa Hall, "Westchester County, NY Miscellanea," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 52, Number 3 (July 1921): pages 224-229.
- [S1377] Contributed by Theresa Hall, "Descendants of Henry Fowler of Roxbury, Mass., pgs. 340-348," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 58 Number 4 (October 1927): pages 340-348.
- [S1682] Douglas merritt, Revised Merritt Records (New York, Thomas A. Wright: 1916),.
- [S1857] Myrtle Stevens Hyde, "Re-Examination of the Fiske Families of Suffolk, England, Ancetral of Some Early New England Families," New England Historial and Genealogical Register Volume 170 (Summer 2016): pages 223-232 - www.americanancestors.com.
- [S1966] Francis F. Spies, Ferris Family Yard and Tombs.
- [S2003] John E. Hopley., History of Crawford County, Ohio and Representative Citizens Volume II, (Richmond-Arnold Publishing Company Chicago, Illinois),.