- [S3] Detroit Genealogical Society, "Persons at Leggett-Seaman marriage 1836," Detroit Society for Genealogical Research Magazine Volume 50, Number 2 [Winter 1986].
- [S8] Daughters of the American Revolution. Ponitac, Michigan - present to the Michigan Historical Commission - 1938 Richardson Chapter, Cemetery Records of Oakland County, Michigan, (Daughters of the American Revolution of Michigan),.
- [S13] Howard S. F. Randolph, "Some Notes on the Rowland Family," The American Genealogist Volume 27: number I (January 1951): pages 12-15 - 28 October 1689, Henry Rowland conveyed to son Jonathan the house where the later lived. 28 January 1690, Jonathan married Abigail Barlow b. ca. 1671. Jonathan's children were mentioned in the administrator's conveyence of Jonathan's brot.
- [S14] North Hempstead., Records of the Towns of North and South Hempstead, Long Island, N.Y., (Jamaica, N.Y.; Long Island Farmer Print. 1896.),.
- [S44] John Cox Jr., Ancestry of James Willits, Jr.
- [S52] S. Whitney Phoenix, The Whitney Family of Connecticut and Its Affiliations, (New York: Privately Printed 1878),.
- [S79] William Wade Hinshaw., Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, (Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Co., Michigan: Edwards Brothers; [Richmond, Ind. : Friends Book & Supply House, distributors], 1936),.
- [S93] Elizabeth Seaman Leggett Journal of Elizabeth Seaman Leggett Detroit Public Library, The Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- [S106] Howland Delano Perrine, The Wright Family of Oysterbay, L.I. with the ancestry of and descent from Peter Wright and Nicholas Wright, 1423-1923 (New York: 1923),.
- [S117] Mary Thomas Seaman, The Seaman Family of America (Thomas A. Wright, Inc., Printers and Publishers, New York),.
- [S242] John G. Hunt, "English Notes on Ann Pankhurst, Ancestress of Certain Williams, Pearsall, Halstead Families of Long Island," New York Genealogical and Biographical Record
Volume: 120 Number: 4 (October 1989): pages 211-213.
- [S249] "Samuel Leggett and His Historic Gas - Lighting Experiment
," Gas Logic
(March 1919): pages 1-3.
- [S252] Beverly Lancaster & Russel Reed., Oakland County, Michigan - Oak Hill Cemetery [older sections] 1822-1991, (Pontiac Area Historical Society - 1992),.
- [S261] Alice D. Serrell for the General Richardson Chapter. Daughters of the American Revolution., Abstracts of Probate Files in the Probate Court 1313, Oakland County, Michigan, 1000-2600, Inc. Covering the period from 19 October 1852 to 8 January 1868, (1959),.
- [S325] Mortimer Allen Leggett Mortimer Leggett's Life Stories East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S328] Family Bible of Augustus Wright & Eliza Seaman Leggett, East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S348] William & Anna [Beardslee] Leggett, Family Records, East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S367] J. W. Weeks & Company., Detroit City Directory for 1884, (Detroit: J. W. Weeks & Co. 1884),.
- [S369] R. L. Polk & Company., Detroit City Directory of 1887, (Detroit: R. L. Polk & Company),.
- [S370] R. L Polk & Company., Detroit City & Wayne County Directory of 1886, (Detoit: R. L. & Polk Co., 1886),.
- [S454] Louis F. Haffen, Josiah A. Briggs, & Benedict Fitzpatrick James L. Wells, The Bronx & Its People: A History, 1609-1927 (Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York: 1927),.
- [S472] Spoencer Percival Mead., History & Genealogy of the Mead Family: of Fairfield County, Connecticut, Eastern New York, Western Vermont, and Western Pennsylvania from AD 1180 to 1900, (New York: Knickerbocker Press, 1901),.
- [S473] Eliza Seaman Leggett Leggett Scrapbook - Number 1 Part of the Legget Family Collection, Detroit Public Library, The Burton Historical Collection, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.
- [S480] William S. Pelletreau, Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Family History of New York, Four. (New York: Lewis Publishing, 1907),.
- [S516] Gertrude A. Barber, Marriages Taken From the New York Evening Post, Seven.
- [S526] New York Marriages Licenses.
- [S535] New York Marriage Records, 1686-1980.
- [S608] Henry F. Waters., Genealogical Gleanings in England, (1901),.
- [S613] Bishop's Transcripts for The Parish Church of Iford, County Sussex, England, (LDS Church Records),.
- [S650] Vital Records From The Detroit Free Press Volume XIV - 1865
, (Michigan State Library: 1962 [records lent to the Michigan State Library from the Burton Historical Collection, Detroit Public Library]),.
- [S651] EATH nOTICE.
- [S684] 1950 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S726] Portrait and Biographical Album of Oakland County Michigan.
- [S749] Andrew Ayton, "Edward III and the English Aristocracy at the Beginning of the Hundred Years Wa," The Harlaxton Medieval Studies - www.deremiltari.org/resources/articles/ayton2.htm.
- [S899] Eliza Seaman Leggett Autobiography of Eliza Seaman Leggett
8 October 1889,.
- [S1115] Margaret Washington, Sojourner Truth"s America
(University of Illinois Press: 2009),.
- [S1116] Michigan Women's Hall of Fame.
- [S1117] Oakland County in the Civil War.
- [S1184] Herbert F. Seversmith & Arthur S. Wardwell, "The Fabulous Pearsalls," The American Genealogist Volume XVIII, number 3 (January 1942): pages 153-171.
- [S1248] Samuel Leggett, The Explanation and Vindication of Samuel Leggett, late president of the Franklin Bank of the City of New York
- [S1446] Frank J. Doherty, The Settlers of the Beekman Patent
The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, V.1-7 (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010), (Orig. Pub. by Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY. Frank J. Doherty, The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York: An Historical and Genealogical Study of All the 18th Century Settlers in the Patent, ten volumes. 1990–2003).
, 7 Volumes., http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx (Online database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010 - (Orig. Pub. by Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY. Frank J. Doherty, The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York: An Historical and Genealogica),.
- [S1456] Herbert F. Seversmith & Arthur S. Wardwell, "The Fabulous Pearsalls," The American Genealogist Volume XVIII, number 2 (October 1941): pages 78-90.
- [S1460] Harry Macy Jr., "Thomas Ireland and Thomas Pearsall: An English Clue From Amsterdam," New York Genelaogical and Biographical Record Volume 121 Number 2 (April 1990): pages 74-75.
- [S1461] "Margaret Brent," Wikipdea - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Brent
- [S1467] Robert B. Ross & George B. Catlin, Landmarks of Wayne County and Detroit (The Evening News Association, Detroit: 1898),.
- [S1485] Dau's Detroit Blue Book and Ladies' Address Book - Elite family Directory Official Club Lists, (Dau Publishing Company, Moffat Block, Detroit Mich. 1905),.
- [S1751] The Great Migration: Passengers of the Abigail, 1635 - www.geni.com/projects/Great-Migration-Passengers-of -the-Abigail-1635/6357.
- [S1752] The Great Migration: Passengers of the Elizabeth, 1634 & 1635 - www.geni.com/projects/Great-Migration-Passengers-of -the-Elizabeth-1634-1635/4789.
- [S1968] Utah, Select County Marriages, 1887-1937.
- [S1971] California, Will and Probate Records, 1850-1953.