- [S31] Rev. Anson Titus, The Titus Family in America: Three Generations
(Dallas, Texas: 1937),.
- [S63] Rebecca [Peck] Dusenbery, Peck, Adams and Allied Families, Genealiogical & Biographical (New York, American Historical Sociey, 1925),.
- [S139] Edward Tanjore Corwin, Corwin Genealogy (Curwin, Curwen, Corwine) in the United States (New York: Green, 1872),.
- [S207] Cameron, Cameron Notes.
- [S344] Josephine C Frost, Ancestors of James Wickham and his Wife Cora Prudence Billard (Brooklyn, NY: 1935),.
- [S535] New York Marriage Records, 1686-1980.
- [S576] Halton County, Ontario Schedule of Deaths.
- [S604] Plain City, Ohio Helen Ummel Harness, "The Beery Family From Switzerland to Pennsylvania," Mennonite Family History Volume XXV (July 2006): pages 167-170.
- [S623] District of Glanford Brigg, Lincolnshire, England Vital Records - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S626] District of Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England Vital Records.
- [S631] District Sculcoates, East Riding of Yorkshire, England Vital Records.
- [S855] 1841 England Census.
- [S856] 1851 English Census.
- [S858] 1871 English Census.
- [S873] Ship "Bevis" sailed from South Hampton to New England in May 1638.
- [S1037] "Ermesende de Carassonne," Wikipedia.
- [S1041] "Hedwig of France," Wikipedia.
- [S1141] Albert A. Fiske, The Fiske Family, A History of the Family of William Fiske, Sen. of N.H. (Chicago, Ill: 1867, [second edition]),.
- [S1155] G. Andrews Moriarty, "The Fiske Family," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
88 (July 1934): pages 265-273.
- [S1176] "Records of the 1st & 2nd Presbyterian Churches of the City of New York," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 14, number 2 (April 1883): pages 90-94.
- [S1177] "Records of the 1st & 2nd Presbyterian Churches of the City of New York," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 20, Number 4 (April 1883): pages 177-181.
- [S1180] Amos Canfield, "Abstracts of Early Wills of Queens Co., N.Y., Recorded in Libers A & C of Deeds, Pgs. 114-120," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 65, number 2 (April 1934): pages 114-119.
- [S1186] Amos Canfield, "Abstracts of Early Wills of Queens Co., N.Y., Recorded in Libers A & C of Deeds, Pgs. 114-120," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 65, number 3 (July 1934): pages 245-251.
- [S1208] "Plymouth Colony Wills & Inventories," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 14, mumber 4 (October 1912): pages 227-233.
- [S1319] Walter E. Ziebarth Jr. & John W. Ziebarth, Diret Connections Ziebarth - Magill Ancestry
(Ziemag Publishing, New York, New York: 1997),.
- [S1465] John Philpot John Cooke., Visitations of Hertfordshire, (London:1886),.
- [S1526] Carter of Virginia
, Phillamore & Company: 1979,.
- [S1561] Baptisms, Marriages 1835-1870 St. Michael the Archangel, Belleville, Hastings
- [S1568] Yves Landry., Orphans in France, Pioneers in Canada: The King's Daughters in the 17th Century, (Monreal: 1992),.
- [S1594] Rene Jette, Dictionnaire Genealogicque des families du Quebec, 17 Volumes. (Montreal. Quebec: Press de l'Universite de Montreal, 1983),.
- [S1599] Perche-Quebec.com - www.perche-quebec.com.
- [S1629] England Births and Christenings 1538-1975 - familysearch.org.
- [S1710] Samuel Chapin - Cecily Penny - transcribed by anonymous - http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lcowen/…
- [S1713] Howard Millar Chapin, "The English Ancestry of Dea, Samuel Chapin of Springfield, Mass.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 83 Number 3 (July 1929): page 351-357. - http://www.americanancestors.org/databases/…
- [S1749] Matthew Wood, "English Origins of tthe Mitchell, Wood, Lum & alstead Families," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 120, number 2 (April 1989): pages 95-101.
- [S1775] Paul Franklin Johnson, Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts, generations i to xiv (1951),.
- [S1830] William Edwin Selleck, Selleck Memorial With Collateral Connections (Chicago: 1916 [Printed Privately]),.
- [S1836] Fellow of Trinity College Thomas Warton, The Life of Sir Thomas Pope: Founder of Trinity College, Oxford. Chiefly Compiled From Original Evidences. With An Appendix of Pappers Never Before Printed., ota.ox.ac.uk/test/5313.html, (University of Oxford: 1780 [printed for Thomas Cadell, London]),.
- [S1838] "Edgcot," Wikipedia.
- [S1839] "Registration of Pedigrees Sandys," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record Volume 43, number 3 (July 1912): page 293.
- [S1842] John & George F. Matthews., Abstracts of Probate Acts in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, (London: 1906),.
Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1932, 1938-2007 - Ancestry.com.
- [S1944] 1871 Canadian Census.
- [S1968] Utah, Select County Marriages, 1887-1937.
- [S1977] New Jersey, Wills and Probate Records.
- [S2136] George Walter Chamberlain, "Some of the Descendants of Wiilliam Chase of Roxbury and Yarmouth, Mass.," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 87 Number 2 (April 1933): Pages 127-141.
- [S2159] P. W. Hasler, "Christopher Yelverton," History of Parliament.
- [S2162] The Yelverton Family of Norfolk and the Catesby Family of Warwickshire, and Other Families Connected by Marriage.
- [S2174] Arthur J. Jewers, The Registers of the Abbey Church of SS. Peter and Paul, Bath, (Harlean Society: 1901),.