- [S27] Robert Bolton, A History of the County of Westchester, from its first settlement to the present. (New York, Printed by A. S. Gould, 1848),.
- [S74] Ada Clementine Acker Haight, The Richard Washburn Family Genealogy: a family history of two hundred years outlining the ancestors & descendants of Richard Washburn with some connected families (Ossing, New York: [s.n.], 1937),.
- [S77] Copied from the manuscript record of the late Rev. Theodore A. Leggett by A. Hatfield Jr., Early Settlers of West Farms, Westchester County, New York [Copied from the manuscript record of the late Rev, Theodore A. Leggett] (Edition of 100 copies, New York: 1913),.
- [S79] William Wade Hinshaw., Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, (Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Co., Michigan: Edwards Brothers; [Richmond, Ind. : Friends Book & Supply House, distributors], 1936),.
- [S86] David Webster Hoyt, Genealogical History of the Hoyt, Haight, Hight families.. (Providence: Printed for the author by the Providence Press Co., 1871),.
- [S101] Raymond L. Olson, Ancestory of Elihu B. Gifford [1830-1898] and Catherine Sandow Barrows [1835-1917] of Saratoga County, New York, Buffalo County, Wisconsin & Spokane County, Washomgtpm (Gateway Press, Baltimore, 1989),.
- [S105] William S. Pellatreau., Early wills of Westchester County, New York : from 1664 to 1784 : a careful abstract of all wills (nearly 800) recorded in New York Surrogate's Office and at White Plains, N.Y. from 1664 to 1784
, (New York: Francis P. Harper, 1898),.
- [S106] Howland Delano Perrine, The Wright Family of Oysterbay, L.I. with the ancestry of and descent from Peter Wright and Nicholas Wright, 1423-1923 (New York: 1923),.
- [S248] Thomas Bogart Leggett grandson Clinton Leggett. Elizabethtown, New Jersey. East Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan.
- [S249] "Samuel Leggett and His Historic Gas - Lighting Experiment
," Gas Logic
(March 1919): pages 1-3.
- [S319] David John Leggett., Leggett's of Ely, (Ancestry's World Family Tree),.
- [S321] Ph.D. Boston University, School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts:1985 and compiled by Rev. John Milton Leggett, Trinity Episcopal Church, Washington, Pennsylvania: 1986 Dorothy Corbett Wertz The English Orgins of the Gabriel Leggett Family.
- [S349] Roeser, & Storck Ferriss., Petition & Order To Show Cause In The Matter Of The Application For The Appointment Of A Trustee To Execute The Power Of Sale Remaining Unexecuted Conferred By The Last Will & Testament Of Thomas Leggett, Deceased, (13 May 1910),.
- [S364] Dorothy Wertz Notes Compiled in County Essex, England on the Leggett Family August 1971,.
- [S454] Louis F. Haffen, Josiah A. Briggs, & Benedict Fitzpatrick James L. Wells, The Bronx & Its People: A History, 1609-1927 (Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York: 1927),.
- [S459] William S. Pelletreau., History of Putnam County, New York, (Philadelphia: W. W. Preston & Co., 1886),.
- [S469] Charles Mortimer Glover, Genealogy of Glover Clams (City Publishing, Santa Barbara, California: 1938),.
- [S474] W. W. Spooner., Westchester County, New York: Biographical, (New York History Co., New York 1900),.
- [S516] Gertrude A. Barber, Marriages Taken From the New York Evening Post, Seven.
- [S542] U. S. and International Marriage Records - Ancestry.com.
- [S640] W. J. Hardy., Calendar of Feet & Fines For London and Middlesex - Richard I to Elizabeth I, (London: Hardy & Page, 21 Old Buildings, Lincoln's Inn: 1892),.
- [S684] 1950 United States Federal Census - transcribed by Larry & Kathy McCurdy.
- [S762] Nayland Church, Ipswich, County Suffolk, England [LDS Film # 099 2046 items 5-11] - transcribed by Kathy & Larry McCurdy.
- [S763] Harleian Society., Harliean MS, 1398, (Harleian Society),.
- [S764] Special Collections: Ancient Petitions.
- [S765] Prerogative Court of Canterbury Records.
- [S766] W R Powell, A History of the County of Essex,, www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=15681 (1978),.
- [S769] Eleanor Berewster Davenport Grant, The Ancestry and descendants of John and Jane Ann (Lounsbery) Davenport (River Forest, ILL:1960),.
- [S771] William [editor] Page, A History of the County of Hertford,, http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx (1912),.
- [S772] R B Pugh (Editors), A P Baggs, Diane K Bolton, Eileen P Scarff, G C Tyack T F T Baker, A History of the County of Middlesex, Accessed 16 May 2008., http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx. (1976),.
- [S775] P. H. & Page, William Ditchfield, A History of the County of Berkshire, Accessed 17 May 2008., www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=43249&strquery=leget (1923),.
- [S776] G. A. J. Hodgett, The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate, http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx., (1971),.
- [S777] A P Baggs, J Freeman, C Smith, J H Stevenson, E Williamson D A Crowley (Editor), A History of the County of Wiltshire (1999),.
- [S778] Daniel Lysons, The Environs of London:, www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=45473&strquery=legatt., (1796),.
- [S779] H. C. Maxwell Lyte, A Descriptive Catalogue of Ancient Deeds, : http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx, (1915),.
- [S966] Donald Lines Jacobus, "The Henry Peck Family," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 121, number 2 (April 1967): pages 81-91.
- [S1245] Joseph Alfred Scoville, The Old Merchants of New York City, New York
(New York: Carleton Publisher, 413 Broadway - 1864),.
- [S1246] Longworth's American Almanac: New York Register & City Directory
, (New York: Published by Thomas Longworth, no. 39 Pine Street. 1834),.
- [S1247] Martha J. Lamb, History of the Ciy of New York: It's Origin, Rise, and Progress (A. S. Barnes & Company: 1877),.
- [S1248] Samuel Leggett, The Explanation and Vindication of Samuel Leggett, late president of the Franklin Bank of the City of New York
- [S1442] Winifred S Alcorn, "Abstracts of the Early Probate Records of New Haven, Book 1 Part 1, 1647-1687," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume Number 2 (April 1927): pages 121- 135.
- [S1444] Ernest W. Elliott, "Which William Bassett is of New Haven?," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 40 Number 1 (June 2007): pages 148-149 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1448] Donald Lines Jacobus, "Dickerman Origin in England," The American Genealogist Volume 26 (1949): pages 165-167 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1449] Dickerman Ancestry, Additum for Thomas (___-1657) Part One - transcribed by [Ives Family History Blog by Bill Ives] David Allen Lower - http://billives.typepad.com/ives_family_history_blog/2007/…
- [S1450] Dickerman Ancestry, Additum for Thomas (___-1657) Part Two - transcribed by [Ives Family History Blog by Bill Ives] David Allen Lower - http://billives.typepad.com/ives_family_history_blog/2007/…
- [S1451] Charles Henry Pope, The Pioneers of Massachusetts, http://archive.org/details/pioneersofmassac00pope, (Boston: C. H. Pope 1900),.
- [S1452] Mary Banning Friedlander, "The American Ancestors of Huldah Jackson, Wife of Tryal Tanner of Cornwall, CT," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 32 (1949): pages 193-205 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1453] Clfford L Scott & Myrtle Stevens Hyde, "The English Bullard Family Revisited and Their Bignett Connection," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 154 Number 2 (April 2000): pages 172-188 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1692] Hebert A. Hotchkiss, "The Hotchkiss Family," The Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 6 (1973): Page 483-492.
- [S1704] Dexter North, John North of Farmington, Connecticut & His Descendants, with a short account of other early North Families (Washington, D.C.: 1921),.