- [S35] Roderick H. Burnham, Genealogical Records of Henry and Ulalia Burt, the Emigrants (Elizabeth Burt, Warwick, New York, 1892),.
- [S36] Henry M. & Silias W. Burt, Life & Times of Henry Burt of Springfield & Some of His Desc (Clark W Bryan Co, Printers, Springfield, MA 1893),.
- [S86] David Webster Hoyt, Genealogical History of the Hoyt, Haight, Hight families.. (Providence: Printed for the author by the Providence Press Co., 1871),.
- [S343] Josephine C. Frost, Ancestors of James Wilson Yates and his wife Nancy Davis Terry: showing Mayflower descen t from John Alden, Myles Standish, William Mullines, Alice Mullines, Priscilla Mullines, from Rev. Nathaniel Brewster and through the Drakes, from nearly all the royal families of Europe (New York: F. H. Hitchcock, 1926),.
- [S374] Jane Drake, Robert the Bruce (Pitkin Gudes Ltd. 1994),.
- [S580] Dufferin County, Ontario Death Record.
- [S652] Josephine Frost, Ancestories of James Wilson Yates and his wife, Nancy Davis Terry (F. H,. Hitchcock, New York - 1926),.
- [S653] Nathan G. Pond., The Story of the Memorial in Honor of the Founders of the Town of Milford, (Milford, Connecticut - 1889),.
- [S728] Enos Goble Budd, The Budd Family
(New York: F. W. Sonneborn, 1881),.
- [S730] Charles Henry Corey, Lineal Ancestors of Captain James Corey and of His Descendants (Private: 1937),.
- [S732] Charles B. Moore., Town of Southold, Long Island. Personal Index Prior to 1698, and Index of 1698, (New York: J. Medole, 1868),.
- [S734] Charles W. Baird, History of Rye, Westchester County, New York 1660-1870 (Harbor Hill Books, Harrison, New York, reprint 1974 [originally printed 1871]),.
- [S738] New York Calendar of Wills 1626-1836.
- [S788] Jane Drake, Robert the Bruce (Pitkin Guides LTD, Great Britian: 1997),.
- [S809] Viewed 1 September 2008, "Isabel Bruce," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Bruce
- [S811] Viewed 1 September 2008, "Christina Bruce," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Bruce
- [S813] Viewed 2 September 2008, "Robert de Brus, jure uxoris Earl of Carrick," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
- [S814] Viewed 2 September 2008, "Robert de Brus, jure uxoris Earl of Carrick," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_de_Brus,_6th_Lord_of_Annandale.
- [S815] Viewed 2 September 2008, "Edward Bruce," Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bruce
- [S816] Kathleen Mary Pollock, "Eward Bruce," Nation Master Encyclopedia - http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Edward-Bruce
- [S941] Bingham Association Official Website - www.binghamassociation.com/_Bingham_Association_Official_Website/Nottingham_Binghams.html.
- [S942] Nottingham History & Archaeology - http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/Brown1896/willoughby.htm
- [S943] The Willoughby Family of Wollaton and Middleton: A Brief History - The University of Nottingham - http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/…
- [S944] Willoughby on the Wold Website - http://www.willoughbyonthewolds.co.uk/localhistory.htm
- [S945] By Hugh Chisholm, Encyclopaedia britannica: a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and ...,, http://books.google.com/books
- [S981] Albert Winslow Ryerson, The Ryerson Genealogy
, Alfred L. Holman. (Edward L. Ryerson, Chicago: 916),,.
- [S1001] "Nicholas Bullingham," Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Bullingham.
- [S1003] Daniel H. Carpenter, "New York's First Mayor," New York Genealogical & Biographcal Record Volume 28 (October 1897): pages 190-196.
- [S1092] J. H. Morrison, Underhills of Warwickshire (Cambridge: Privately printed at the University Press, 1932),.
- [S1167] Robert I. Farrington Esq., "Edward Richards of Dedham, Massachusetts," The American Genealogist Volume 24, Number 2 (April 1948): pages 87-95.
- [S1275] Find a grave.
- [S1279] J. A. Howland, "Seekonk Inscriptions," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume 10, number 2 (April 1856): pages 181-182.
- [S1299] George Ernest Bowman, "Plymouth Colony Vital Records," The Mayflower Descendant
MASSACHUSETTS - Plymouth Vital Rec. 1-1913
Volume 13, number 2 (April 1911): pages 83- 86.
- [S1305] U.S. Navy Commander Edward Hooker, "Mrs. Mary Buckingham," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 18, number 2 (April 1887): pages 73-75.
- [S1310] "Wills of John Brown Senior and John Browne Junior," The Mayflower Descendant Volume 18 Number 1 (January 1916): pages 14-22.
- [S1311] Charles Edward Banks., New England Migration - The Collected Works of Charles Edward Banks
- [S1451] Charles Henry Pope, The Pioneers of Massachusetts, http://archive.org/details/pioneersofmassac00pope, (Boston: C. H. Pope 1900),.
- [S1453] Clfford L Scott & Myrtle Stevens Hyde, "The English Bullard Family Revisited and Their Bignett Connection," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 154 Number 2 (April 2000): pages 172-188 - http://www.americanancestors.org/PageDetail.aspx
- [S1614] Fichier origine - www.fishierorigine.
- [S1617] Ship List "Le Phoenix de Flessingue" - 1663 - www.migrations.fr/700fillesroy.htm#B.
- [S1697] George E. McCracken, "William Buell & Early Descendants," The American Genealogist Volume 54 (1978): pages 150-158.
- [S1701] George E. McCracken, "Thomas Holcombe's Earlier Posterity - Part II," The American Genealogist
- [S1757] The Great Migration: Passengers of the Hector, 1637 & 1638 - www.geni.com/projects/Great-Migration-Passengers-of -the-Hector-1637-1638/6511.
- [S1758] England Births & Christenings 1538-1975 - familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NYPS-M6J:.
- [S1837] William Henry Turner., The Visitations of the County of Oxford Taken in the Years 1566, 1574 and 1634, books.google.com, (London: 1871),.
- [S1848] Sir Lesleie Stephe, Dictionary of National Biography, (Great Britain: MacMillan 1897),.
- [S1859] Compiled by Samuel H. Parsons, "Records of Births and Marriages in the Town of Windsor," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 5 (January 1851): 63-66 - www.americanancestors.com.
- [S1863] Donald Lines Jacobus, "The Early Strongs of Windsor Connecticut," The American Genealogist Volume 35 Number 1 (January 1959): pages 1-6 - www.americanancestors.com.
- [S2013] Maryland, Compiled Marriages, 1634-1777.
- [S2133] William C. Smith, A History of Chatham Massachusetts Formerly the Constablewick or Village of Monomoit (Hyannas, Massachusetts, 1909),.