- [S77] Copied from the manuscript record of the late Rev. Theodore A. Leggett by A. Hatfield Jr., Early Settlers of West Farms, Westchester County, New York [Copied from the manuscript record of the late Rev, Theodore A. Leggett] (Edition of 100 copies, New York: 1913),.
- [S169] Jr. Albert James Willett, The Willett Families of North America, 2 Volumes. (A Willett House Publication, Southern History Press, Inc., Easly, South Carolina, 29641-0738, 1985.),.
- [S185] Edward Doubleday Harris, Ancient Long Island Epitaphs from the Towns of Southold, Shelter Island & Easthampton, New York (Boston: Press of David Clapp & Son, 1903),.
- [S400] Birth Record.
- [S445] Jr. J. D. Champlin, "Early Settlers of Westerly, Rhode Island," New England Historic Genealogical Register Volume XV (January 1861): page 63.
- [S493] M.D. F. N. MacNamara, Memorials of the Danvers Family [of Dautsey and Culworth] (Hardy & Page, 21 Old Buildings, Lincoln's Inn, London: 1895),.
- [S533] The People of Colonial Albany: A Community History Project - /www.nysm.nysed.gov/albany/index.html.
- [S542] U. S. and International Marriage Records - Ancestry.com.
- [S692] Joseph Lemuel & Dean, John Ward Chester., London Marriage Licenses 1521-1869, (London: Bernard Quaritch, 15 Piccadilly, W. 1887),.
- [S753] George E. McCracken, "Nathaniel Foote's English Ancestors," The American Genealogist Volume 53 [number 4] (October 1977): pages 193-206.
- [S841] William Henry Whitmore, Notes on the Winthrop Family and Its English Connections (J. Munsell, Albany: 1864),.
- [S877] William Hyslop Fuller, Genealogy os Some of the Descendants of r. Samuel Fuller of the Mayflower (Palmer, Massachusetts: C. B. Fiske - 1910),.
- [S880] William Richard Cutter, The Brooks Family of Wolburn, Mass. (Private: 1904),.
- [S931] Richard Henry Greene, "Christophers Family," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record LI (1920): 151.
- [S933] "Will of John Braddick Junior," longislandgenealogy.com.
- [S1053] Evidences of the Winthrops of Groton co. Suffolk, England (Privately Printed 1894-1896),.
- [S1054] Winthrop Papers, (Massachusetts Historical Society: 1929),.
- [S1061] William Richard Cutter, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts (Genealogical Publishing Company: 1995),.
- [S1062] Joseph James [edited with extensive additions] Muskett, The Suffolk Manorial Families being the County Visitations and other Pedigrees
Muskett, Joseph James edited with extensive additions' (Eseter: William Pollard & Company. Ltd., North Street: 1900),.
- [S1068] Irving Berdine Richman, Rhode Island: Its Making and Its Meaning;, 2 Volumes. (G. P. Putnam's Sons New York and London, The Knickerbocher Press: 1902.),.
- [S1069] "Manor House, Thomas Brinley Royal Auditor," The Link - Datchet's Parish Magazine - www.datchethistory.org.uk/LinkArticles/manor_thomas_brinley.htm.
- [S1070] Colonial and Early American New England Ancestors - www.treetreetree.co.uk.
- [S1071] Joseph Jackson Howard., Visitation of London 1633-1635
, (The Publications of the Harleian Society, London: 1880),.
- [S1072] Ancestry.com., England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940.
- [S1104] Cyrus Henry Brown, Brown Genealogy of Many of the Descendants of Thomas, John & Eleazer Brown, sons of Thomas & Mary [Newhall] Brown of Lynn, Massachusetts
(The Everett Press Company: Boston, Massachusetts; 1907),.
- [S1166] Herbert W. Sumner Jr., "Death Records of Dedham, Massachusetts," The Connecticut Nutmegger
Volume 20, number 3 (December 1987):.
- [S1189] True Register of All the Christeninges, Mariages, and Burialles in the Parishe of St. James, Clarkenwell: from the yeare of Our Lorde God 1551
, (London: Mitchell & Hughes, Printers: 1894),.
- [S1192] "Genealogical Gleanngs in England," New England Historical & Genealogical Register
Volume 37, number 4 (October 1883):.
- [S1209] Tober J. Dunkle & Ann S. Lainhart, "Records of the Churches of Boston," Boston Church Records
(New England Historical & Genealogical Society: 2002):.
- [S1210] Boston, Massachusetts Marriages 1700-1809 Online Database: American Ancestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2006.
- [S1277] Mr. Justin Winsor, "Abstract of Earliest Wills in the Probate Office, Plymouth," New England Historical & Genealogical Register Volume VI, number 1 (January 1852): pages 93-96.
- [S1288] Jean E. Maack & C. Clair Cornell, "Unraveling One Massachusetts-To-Iowa Cornell Line," American Genealogist Volume 58, number 1 (January 1982): pages 77-83.
- [S1292] Rosalie Fellows Bailey, "The Willett Family of Flushing, Long Island," New York Genealogical & Biographical Record
Volume 80, number 1 (January 1949): pages 1-9.
- [S1312] Early Families of Taunton Massachusetts - www.geni.com/projects/Early-Families-of-Taunton-Massachusetts/3745.
- [S1313] BROWN OF PLYMOUTH AND WANNAMOISETT - http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/…
- [S1317] James William Hook, Lieut. Samuel Smith His Children and One Line of Descent
(James W. Hook, New Haven, Connecticut: 1953),.
- [S1339] Albert Prescott, Paine, History of Samuel Paine, Jr., A.D. 1778-1861 (Randolph Center, Vt. : 1923),.
- [S1340] "Marriages and Deaths," New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume 8 Number 1 (January 1854): pages 95-96.
- [S1383] Charles Henry Browning, Americans of royal descent: A collection of genealogies (Porter & Costes, 1891),.
- [S1397] "Juhel de Totnes," Wikipedea.
- [S1517] Morgan County Genealogical Society, "What's in a Name?," Connecticut Nutmegger Volume 20 Number 3 (July 1987): page 431.
- [S1583] Joseph Philippe Poulin, "First Settlers of the Beginning of the Colony until 1700," In Sovereign Program, Sixth congress of the French Candian Genealogical Society (October 8-10 1960): Pages 13-22.
- [S1616] Ship List - "La Nouvelle France" - 1670 - www.migrations.fa/700fillesroy.htm#D.
- [S1621] Antoine Brassard/Francoise Mery burial place - genforum.genealogy.com/brassard/message/78.html.
- [S1624] Jacques Caya, Caya of America (Jacues Caya, Draft #7, 2013),.
- [S1881] Edward J Brockett, The Descendants of John Brockett, One of the Original Founders of New Haven Colony, https://books.google.com/books, (Orange Chronicle Company, East Orange, NJ: 1905),.
- [S1949] Ontario, Canada, Deaths and Deaths Overseas, 1869-1947.
- [S2024] Robert W. Barnes., British Roots of Maryland Families, www.ancestry.com, (Baltimore, MD, USA: Genalogical Publishing Co.,2002),.
- [S2173] Charles Parkin Francis Blomefield, An Essay History towards the Topographical History of the county of Norfolk, Volume VIII., https://archive.org/details/essaytowardstopo08blom/page/268/…