F, b. 22 February 1684, d. 26 November 1753
|Father||Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge b. 1627, d. c 23 Aug 1705|
|Mother||Jeanne Brassart b. 1643, d. c 21 Dec 1709|
Marguerite was born on Tuesday, 22 February 1684 in Petite-Riviere, Charlevoix, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 23 February 1684 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 A contract for the marriage of Jean Lecomte & Marguerite Hedouin was signed on 29 April 1703 at Quebec, Canada.2 Marguerite married Jean Lecomte on 1 May 1703 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 Jean & Margurite had children: Marie Madeleine-Francoise [6/23/1704], Louise Elisabeth [4/07/1706-3/14/1771][m. 9/28/1724 Francois Clement Racine], Jean [6/19/1707-9/13/1707], Jean Michel [9/29/1708-10/05/1714], Edmond-Joseph [10/13/1709-12/04/1709], Marie Louise [11/12/1710-9/30/1714], Jean Marie [7/11/1712-10/05/1714], Marie-Therese [11/29/1713-9/22/1714], Marie-Angelique [2/27/1715-9/05/1807], Urbain [11/04/1716-10/16/1776], Jean Francois[3/29/1719-1/29/1720], Michel Louis [9/26/1720-10/01/1720], Jean-Baptiste [9/10/1722-1/23/1723] & Jean [3/18/1726-10/17/1726].4 Marguerite's husband, an unknown person , died on 28 November 1745 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. Marguerite departed this life on Monday, 26 November 1753 in ville de Quebec at age 69 years, 9 months and 4 days. She was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame on Tuesday, 27 November 1753.5
|Jean Lecomte b. c 1662, d. 28 Nov 1745|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 23 February1684 - Marguerite Hedouin, born yesterday, daughter of Jacques Hedouin & Jeanne Brassard, residing at Petite-Riviere; sponsors: Jean Labasier & Anne Hedouin Beaupre; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 1 May 1703 - Jean Lecomte, widow of Marie Wills and Marguerite Hedouin, daughter of Jacques Hedouin & Jeanne Brassard; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 9155.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 27 November 1753 - Marguerite Edouin, died yesterday, widow of Lecompte at age of 75; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.