F, b. 8 July 1662, d. 23 August 1739
|Father||Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge b. 1627, d. c 23 Aug 1705|
|Mother||Jeanne Brassart b. 1643, d. c 21 Dec 1709|
Marie-Madeleine was born on Saturday, 8 July 1662 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 12 July 1662 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Marie-Madeleine married Jean Sabatier on 8 January 1684 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Jean & Marie-Madeline had a daughter, Jeanne [10/17/1684-3/08/1757][m. 8/26/1704 Louis-Charles Sedilot dit Montreuil].3 Marie-Madeleine's husband, Jean, died between 17 October 1684 and 2 May 1689, leaving her a widow. Marie-Madeleine married 2nd Jacques Massy on 2 May 1689 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.4 Jacques & Marie-Madeleine had children: Marie-Francoise [5/13/1690-7/15/1692], Jean [10/14/1691-2/28/1767][m. 2/16/1727 Marie Madeleine Verdon], Marie [1/14/1694-10/07/1721], Simon [4/23/1696-12/20/1749][m. 4/28/1721 Marie-Jeanne Couture], Marie Catherine [11/23/1697-3/06/1767][m. 5/05/1720 Jean Baptiste Chapeau], Jacques [4/13/1699-7/11/1772][m. 2/14/1746 Marie-Jeanne Halle], Joseph 5/10/1701-5/06/1766][m. 5/02/1726 Marie Helene Bardet dit Lapierre], Joseph [10/01/1702-12/23/1780][m. 11/07/1729 Marie-Josephte Bardet dit Lapierre], Marie Madeleine. [6/07/1704-8/12/1746][m. 5/29/1741 Pierre Laborde] & Pierre [7/15/1707-7/18/1707].5 Marie-Madeleine departed this life on Sunday, 23 August 1739 in Petite-Riviere at age 77 years, 1 month and 15 days. She was buried there in the Notre Dame Cemetery on Monday, 24 August 1739.6
|Jean Sabatier b. c 1662, d. bt 17 Oct 1684 - 2 May 1689|
|Jacques Massy b. c 1664, d. 9 Oct 1747|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 12 July 1662 - Marie-Madeleine Hedouin, born the 8th of the month, daughter of Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge & Marguerite Brassart; sponsors: Pierre Masse & Francoise Merry, wife of Antoine Brassard; at Notre Dame de Quebec. , - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 8 January 1684 - Marie-Madeleine Hedouin, age: 21 years, resident of Petite-Riviere, daughter of Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge & Jeanne Brassart; and Jean Sabatier, age: 22 years, originally from the parish of St-Jean, Liborne, Bourdeaux. son of Jean Sabatier & Isabelle Regilien; at the parish of Notre Dame, Quebec. , - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 5382.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 2 May 1689 - Marie-Madeleine Hedouin, widow of Jean Sabattier & daughter of Jacques Edouin; and Jacques Massy, originally from the parish of St-Laurent, Tarbe, son of Pierre Massy & Anne Bergame; at the parish of Notre-Dame, Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 6365.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 24 August 1739 - Marie-Madeleine Hedouin Massi, died yesterdayat around the age of 70 years; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.