M, b. 14 December 1647, d. before 8 February 1715
|Father||Antoine Brassart b. c 1609, d. b 9 Jul 1669|
|Mother||Francoise Merry b. 1613, d. 11 Jul 1671|
Guillaume was born on Saturday, 14 December 1647 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. He was christened there on 15 December 1647 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 A contract was drawn up by the notary Mr. Duquet. for the marriage of Guillaume and Catherine Louvet. It was signed on 2 February 1672..2 Guillaume married Catherine Louvet on 15 February 1672 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 Guillaume & Catherine had children: Marie Madeleine [12/31/1672-12/22/1674], Marie-Anne [8/31/1674-1/01/1694][m. 10/01/1692 Jean-Baptiste Larue], Guillaume [8/08/1676], Marie-Catherine [12/12/1677-2/20/1703][m. 5/27/1697 Charles Daunais], Guillaume [5/29/1679], Jean-Baptiste [1686-4/10/1756][m. 6/20/1707 Marie Genevieve Hubert], Francoise [-1/12/1703], Pierre [-2/14/1703] & Charles [7/26/1694-12/15/1767][m. 6/02/1720 Marie Josephe Hubert].4 1681, Guillaume was listed on the Canadian Census in Sillery, ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Guillaume Brossard [34 years], Catherine Lovet [32 years], Marie [7 years] & Guillaume [3 years].5 1681, Guillaume and Catherine were listed on the Canadian Census in Sillery, ville de Quebec. Enumerated in this household were Guillaume Brassard [34 years], Catherine Lovet [32 years], Marie [7 years] & Guillaume [3 years].6 Guillaume departed this life before 8 February 1715 in Ste-Foy, ville de Quebec. He was last recorded as living at the wedding of his son, Jean-Baptiste on 20 June 1707. The inventory of Guillaume's estate was taken on Friday, 8 February 1715.7
|Catherine Louvet b. 1649, d. 31 May 1715|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 15 December 1647 - Guillaume Brassard, born yesterday, son of Antoine Brassard & Francoise Mery; sponsors: Guillaume Couillar & Catherine Gautier, wife of Denis Duquet; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1616] Ship List - "La Nouvelle France" - 1670: Catherine Louvet - www.migrations.fa/700fillesroy.htm#D.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 15 February 1672 - Guillaume Brassard, son of the late Antoine Brassard & the late Francoise Mery and Catherine Louvet, originally from the parish of St-Cande-le-Jeune, Ville and Archdiocse of Rouen, daughter of Abraham Louvet & Marie David; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 3897.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificatge Number 98653.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.