Charles Hedouin dit la Forge
M, b. 20 October 1681, d. November 1720
|Father||Jacques Hedouin dit la Forge b. 1627, d. c 23 Aug 1705|
|Mother||Jeanne Brassart b. 1643, d. c 21 Dec 1709|
Charles was born on Monday, 20 October 1681 in Charlesbourg, ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. He was christened there on 21 October 1681 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Charles married Marie-Catherine Larchevesque, daughter of Henri Larchevesque and Marie-Madeleine Trepagny, on 24 November 1704 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Charles's wife, Marie-Catherine, died on 21 February 1716 in ville de Quebec leaving him a widower. Charles married 2nd Genevieve Doyon on 12 October 1716 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 November 1716, Charles and Genevieve were listed on the Canadian Census. Enumerated in this household were Charles Hedouin [36 years], Genevieve Doyon [19 years] & Catherine [4 years]. He was a navigator.4 Charles died while he was at sea in November 1720.5
|Marie-Catherine Larchevesque b. 5 Feb 1685, d. 21 Feb 1716|
|Genevieve Doyon b. 6 Sep 1695, d. 19 Oct 1763|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 21 October 1681 - Charles Edouin la Forge, born yesterday, son of Jacques Edouin dit la Forge & Jeanne Brassart; sponsors: Charles Trepagny, son of Romain Trepagny & Genevieve Drouyn, and Anne Vesinart, wife of Jean Brisson; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 24 November 1704 - Charles Edouin, son of Jacques Edouin & Jeanne Brassard; and Catherine Larchevesque, daughter of the late Henry Larchevesque & Marie-Madeleie Trepagni; at the parish of Notre Dame, Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 12 October 1716 - Charles Hedouin, widow of Catherine Larche; and Genevieve Doyon, daughter of the late Nicolas Doyon & Genevieve Guion; at the parish of Notre Dame, Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 99482.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Individual File #25188.