Joseph Rochereau dit Laperche
M, b. 1 June 1685, d. 30 June 1736
Joseph was born on Friday, 1 June 1685 in Batiscan, Les Chenaux County, Quebec, Canada. He was the son of Vivien Rochereau dit Laperche & Marie Langelier. He was christened on the same day there in St-Francois-Xavier Church.1 He married on 4 June 1708 to Marie Guibord.2 Joseph married Marie-Catherine Lecuyer, daughter of Antoine Lecuyer and Anne Rabady, on 21 November 1728 in Batiscan at St-Francois-Xavier Church.3 Joseph and Marie Catherine had children: a daughter [10/28/1730], Paul Francois, [10/2/1731-11/09/1748], Marie Catherine [3/10/1733-12/30/1733], Marie Madeleine [11/29/1734] & a son [11/29/1734].4 Joseph departed this life on Saturday, 30 June 1736 in Ste-Anne-de-La-Perade, Champlain County, Quebec, Canada, at age 51 years and 29 days. He was buried there in the cemetery of Ste-Anne-de-La-Perade on Monday, 2 July 1736.5
|Marie-Catherine Lecuyer b. c 9 Mar 1696, d. 27 Nov 1759|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 1 June 1685 - Joseph Rochereau, son of Vivien Rochereau and Marie Angelier; sponsors: Joseoh Guion and Marie Madeleine Lemoyne at Batiscan. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Individual Certificate Number 65643.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 21 November 1728 - Joseph Rochereau dit Laperche, widower of Marie Guillebert and Marie-Catherine Lecuyer, daughter of the late Antoine Lecuyer & Anne Rabadye; St-Francois-Xavier at Batiscan, Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 87715.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 2 July 1736 - Joseph Rochereau dit Laperche, died the last day of the previous month at around the age of 51 years; at Ste-Anne-de-la-Perade. - www.genealogiequebec.com.