F, b. 26 August 1649, d. 25 December 1711
|Father||Jacques Hertel b. 1603, d. 10 Aug 1651|
|Mother||Marie Marguerie b. 12 Sep 1620, d. c 26 Nov 1700|
Marguerite was born on Thursday, 26 August 1649 in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada. She was christened on the same day there in the Cathedral de l'Assomption.1 Marguerite married Jean Crevier on 26 November 1663 in Trois-Rivieres at the Cathedral de l'Assomption.2 Jean & Marguerite had children: Joseph [1667-3/13/1716][m. Marie Angelique Xavier Boulanger dit St Pierre], Louis [1669-3/27/1690], Francoise  & Jean Baptiste Rene 9/13/1679-3/28/1754][m. 4/30/1708 Marie Madeleine Babie], Marguerite [9/18/1683][m. 1712 Francois Etienne Babie dit Cheneville] Marie Anne [7/25/1686-4/05/1719]m. 2/13/1708 Pierre Babie dit Duperon.3 1667, Marguerite and her husband, Jean, were listed on the Canadian Census in Trois-Rivieres. Enumerated in this household were Jean Cremet [25 years] & his wife: Marguerite Artel [18 years].4 1681, Marguerite and her husband, Jean, were listed on the Canadian Census in St-Francois-du-Lac. Enumerated in this household were Jean Crevier [37 years], his wife: Marguerite Hertel [32 years], Joseph [14 years], Louis [12 years], Rene [2 years], and Domestics: Marie Pinard [17 years], Francoise [8 years], Mathurin [30 years], Jacques Graiau [18 years] & Antoine Devaux [39 years].5 Marguerite's husband, Jean, died in August 1693, leaving her a widow; as a result of his wounds he incurred during the torturing. Marguerite departed this life on Friday, 25 December 1711 in St-Francois-du-Lac, Yamaska County, Quebec, Canada. She was buried there in the cemetery of St-Francois-du-Lac on Saturday, 26 December 1711.6
|Jean Crevier b. c 3 Apr 1642, d. Aug 1693|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 26 August 1649 - Marguerite Hertel, born this day, daughter of Jacobi Hertel & Marie Marguery; sponsors: Michel Godefroy, son of Jean Godefroy & Marie Leneuf at the Immaculate Conception parish , the Cathedrale of the Assomption, Trois-Rivieres - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 26 November 1663 - Jean Crevier, son of the late Christophe Crevier & Jeanne Evart; and Marguerite Hertel, daughter of the late Jacques Hertel & Marie Marguerie; at the parish of the Immaculate-Conception, Trois-Rivieres - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 1689.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Number 97069.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Number 99008.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 26 December 1711 - Marguerite Hertel; died: 25 December; widow of Crevier; at St-Francois-du-Loc - www.genealogiequebec.com.