F, b. circa 27 April 1643, d. 28 April 1713
|Father||Noël Morin b. 1609, d. 10 Feb 1680|
|Mother||Hélène Desportes b. bt Jul 1620 - 24 Oct 1621, d. 24 Jun 1675|
Louise was born in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. She was christened there on 27 April 1643 in the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 Louise married Charles Cloutier, son of Zacharie Cloutier and Sainte Dupont, on 20 April 1659 in ville de Quebec at the Basilica of Notre Dame.2 Charles & Louise had children: Elisabeth-Ursule [7/28/1660-10/23/1699][m. 11/09/1676 Nicolas Gamache], Marie-Madeleine [9/23/1662-2/10/1748 ][m. 10/13/1681 Paul Tessier dit Lavigne], Marie-Anne [2/26/1664-11/19/1708][m. 2/07/1684 Charles Gariepy], Jeanne [1668-4/06/1744][m. 2/04/1687 Claude Gravet], Charlotte [12/15/1670-6/26/1687], Marie Louise [2/12/1673][m. 1/26/1695 Nicolas Bonhomme dit Dulac], Charles [5/15/1674-12/07/1692], Helene [1676-4/29/1739][m. 2/28/1696 Pierre Gagnon], Marie-Marguerite [3/09/1679-4/03/1744][m. 1/26/1699 Joseph Gagnon], Jean-Baptiste [5/16/1681-9/20/1745][m. 11/06/1702 Anne Morisset], Zacharie [8/02/1683-12/04/1732][m. 5/23/1708 Jeanne Anne Bacon] & Augustin [1/13/1686-4/19/1736].3 1667, Louise and her husband, Charles, were listed on the Canadian Census in Comte de Montmorency, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Charles Cloustier [38 years], Louise Morin [24 years], Elisabeth [7 years], Marie [5 years], Marie Anne [3 years] & 2 domestics, Marie Migneau [13 years] & Pierre St Pierre [22 years].4 1681, Louise and her husband, Charles, were listed on the Canadian Census at Comte de Montmorency. Enumerated in this household were Charles Cloutier [54 years], Louise Morin[38 years], Marie [17 years], Jeanne [13 years], Louise [9 years], Charles [7 years], Jean [5 years], Helene [ 4 years] & Marie [3 years].5 Louise's husband, Charles, died on 5 June 1709 in Chateau-Richer, Montmorency County, Quebec, Canada, leaving her a widow. Louise departed this life on Friday, 28 April 1713 in Chateau-Richer.6 She was buried there in the churchyard of Ste-Montmorency on Saturday, 29 April 1713.7
|Charles Cloutier b. c 3 May 1629, d. 5 Jun 1709|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Baptism: 27 April 1643 - Louise Morin, daughter of Noel Morin & Helene Desportes, sponsors: Antoine Taboureau & Marguerite Couillard; at Notre Dame de Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 20 April 1659 - Charles Cloustier, son of Zacharie Cloustier & Sainte Dupont and Louise Morin, daughter of Noel Morin & Helene Desportes; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificatre Number 88072.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 96412.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 97693.
- [S1557] Genealogy of Canada: Death: 28 April 1713 - Louise Morin, at Chateau-Richer, Quebec - www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogy.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Burial: 28 April 1713 - Louise Morin, died yesterday at around the age of 73 years, widow of Charles Cloustier, present: Jean Cloustier, Zacharie Cloutier, Joseph Cloutier, Pierre Granelle & others; at Chateau-Richer - www.genealogiequebec.com.