M, b. circa 25 May 1645, d. circa 12 December 1694
|Father||Noël Morin b. 1609, d. 10 Feb 1680|
|Mother||Hélène Desportes b. bt Jul 1620 - 24 Oct 1621, d. 24 Jun 1675|
Jean-Baptiste was born in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. On 25 May 1645, he was christened in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.1 1667, Jean-Baptiste was listed on the Canadian Census in Comte de Quebec, Quebec, Canada. Enumerated in this household were Jean Baptiste Morin dit de Belleroche [23 years].2 Jean-Baptiste married Catherine de Belleau on 22 November 1667 in ville de Quebec, Quebec, Canada, at the Basilica of Notre Dame.3 Jean-Baptiste & Catherine had children: Marie [1/01/1672-01/26/1672] & Marie-Anne [7/31/1675-12/31/1702][m. 1/08/1691 Jacques Pinquet dit Beaucour].4 Jean-Baptiste departed this life in ville de Quebec at Hotel-Dieu. He was buried there in the cemetery of Notre Dame on Sunday, 12 December 1694.5
|Catherine de Belleau b. c 1639, d. a 1706|
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Batism: 25 May 1645 - Jeannes-Baptiste Morin, son of Noel Morin & Helene Desportes, sponsors: Jean Bourdon & Marie Langlois; at Notre Dame de Quebec. - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Census Certificate Number 96838.
- [S1596] Drouin Institute: Marriage: 22 November 1667 - Jean-Baptiste Morin, son of Noel Morin & Helene Des Portes, and Catherine de Belleau, daughter of Francois de Belleau & the late Anne de Breda; at Notre Dame de Quebec - www.genealogiequebec.com.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Family Certificate Number 2388.
- [S1598] Research Program In Historical Demography: Burial Certificate Number 69916: It is noted that Jean Baptiste died at the Hotel-Dieu.